LITTLE FALLS, Minn. (AP) - A joint funeral will be held Saturday for two teens who were killed in a Little Falls home.
Haile Kifer, 18, of Little Falls and Nick Brady, 17, of Randall were shot multiple times in what authorities called a "cold-blooded" slaying after they apparently broke into Byron Smith's home on Thanksgiving Day.
Authorities say they didn't learn of the deaths until a day later. The Morrison County Sheriff's Office says Smith told investigators he shot the teens as they entered his basement.
Kifer and Brady are cousins.
Visitation will be held from 4-8 p.m. Friday at Emblom-Brenny Funeral Service, with a prayer service scheduled for 7 p.m. that evening. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Living Hope Assembly of God Church in Little Falls.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers