LITTLE FALLS, Minn. (AP) - A joint funeral will be held Saturday for two teens who were killed in a Little Falls home.
Haile Kifer, 18, of Little Falls and Nick Brady, 17, of Randall were shot multiple times in what authorities called a "cold-blooded" slaying after they apparently broke into Byron Smith's home on Thanksgiving Day.
Authorities say they didn't learn of the deaths until a day later. The Morrison County Sheriff's Office says Smith told investigators he shot the teens as they entered his basement.
Kifer and Brady are cousins.
Visitation will be held from 4-8 p.m. Friday at Emblom-Brenny Funeral Service, with a prayer service scheduled for 7 p.m. that evening. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Living Hope Assembly of God Church in Little Falls.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump