GALESVILLE, Wis. - Police arrested four men in Galesville Saturday night as part of a drug investigation and controlled buy of suspected crack cocaine.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department said it happened at about 5 p.m.
58-year-old Wilbert Green, 24-year-old Jeremy Collins, 27-year-old Jason Smith and 23-year-old Cameron Smith are being held in Trempealeau County Jail.
All four of them are from Milwaukee.
The case is still under investigation.20025376
- Wisconsin Democrats hoping to make points with Trump guests
- Accused driver talks about crash that killed couple
- Holmen teen facing attempted homicide charge following stabbing
- La Crosse Police Department sees increase in applicants
- Committee to hold hearing on youth prison bill
- Fatal shooting by deputy in Lincoln County investigated
- Trial set for Iowa mother whose baby died on changing table
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 27, 2017
- Northside McDonald's temporarily closes due to relocation
- Previous mild winters help this year's snow budget