FOUNTAIN CITY, Wis. (WKBT) - Residents in Fountain City, Wisconsin are being advised to boil their tap water.
The Fountain City Waterworks issued a Boil/Bottle Water Advisory Friday until further notice.
According to the city's website, tap water at one residence has tested positive for coliform bacteria.
The city says the water distribution system will be flushed, disinfected and tested again.
More information can be found on the city's website: http://www.fountaincitywisconsin.com/boil-water-advisory
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 25, 2017