FOUNTAIN CITY, Wis. (WKBT) - Residents in Fountain City, Wisconsin are being advised to boil their tap water.
The Fountain City Waterworks issued a Boil/Bottle Water Advisory Friday until further notice.
According to the city's website, tap water at one residence has tested positive for coliform bacteria.
The city says the water distribution system will be flushed, disinfected and tested again.
More information can be found on the city's website: http://www.fountaincitywisconsin.com/boil-water-advisory
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- Wisconsin judge drops power line construction ban
- Walker signs bill allowing minors at music festivals
- Minnesota lawmaker aims to make it harder to avoid vaccines
- 2-year-old Milwaukee boy accidentally shoots self
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter