FOUNTAIN CITY, Wis. (WKBT) - Residents in Fountain City, Wisconsin are being advised to boil their tap water.
The Fountain City Waterworks issued a Boil/Bottle Water Advisory Friday until further notice.
According to the city's website, tap water at one residence has tested positive for coliform bacteria.
The city says the water distribution system will be flushed, disinfected and tested again.
More information can be found on the city's website: http://www.fountaincitywisconsin.com/boil-water-advisory
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race