LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Five local organizations will receive funds at the 28th annual Tiny Tim Gala benefit. The Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary at Mayo Health System will also host the Jingle Bell Brunch and Festival of Trees at The Waterfront Cargill Room in La Crosse.
Here is when the events will take place:
Tiny Tim Gala:
November 15th, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Jingle Bell Brunch:
November 16th, 10:00 a.m. – noon
Festival of Trees:
November 16th, noon – 4:00 p.m.
Proceeds from this year's events will go to:
- WAFER, Inc. to support the education and skill development of low income families so they can incorporate healthy and nutritious foods into their daily meals.
- Paws 4 Independence to provide service dogs and training to help disabled children and adults, including veterans, with the support skills needed to accomplish basic tasks in daily life.
- Safe Path to promote safety and to help remove barriers for survivors of sexual assault and/or domestic abuse who are trying to better their lives.
- St. Clare Health Mission to provide dental services and other free health care options for those in our community who are less fortunate.
Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary to fund community programs and to support the health care initiatives of Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Healthcare.
The Tiny Tim events have risen over $950,000 in the past 27 years for programs that support health and well-being in our community.
For more information, visit www.tinytimgala.org.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial