HOLMEN, Wis. - A late Friday night fire spreads to three homes in Holmen.
It started around 10:00 p.m. on S. Pleasant Drive, between Highway 53 and Sand Lake Road.
Our crew on the scene reports three homes sustaining fire damage to their roofs. One of the buildings appears to be a total loss.
Fire crews from Holmen and Onalaska responded, along with the La Crosse County Sheriff, Holmen Police, Tri-State Ambulance, and Xcel Energy.
The cause remains unknown.
Witnesses on scene tell us everyone escaped without injury.17362940
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore