MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A fire at a warehouse in northeast Minneapolis is under investigation.
Firefighters arrived at Marshall Concrete about 7:30 a.m. Friday and saw smoke and fire in the top tier of the 30-foot building. A conveyer belt that runs from the ground to the top of the building was also on fire. Firefighters brought the fire under control before it spread to an adjacent lumberyard.
One firefighter suffered a minor injury from a fall and was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse