MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A fire at a warehouse in northeast Minneapolis is under investigation.
Firefighters arrived at Marshall Concrete about 7:30 a.m. Friday and saw smoke and fire in the top tier of the 30-foot building. A conveyer belt that runs from the ground to the top of the building was also on fire. Firefighters brought the fire under control before it spread to an adjacent lumberyard.
One firefighter suffered a minor injury from a fall and was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership