LA CROSSE, Wis. - The political ads are gone, and soon the yard signs will be going away as well.
Residents have a week after the election is over to remove the political yard signs.
If they are not removed by next week, the city will remove them for you, but they will charge you a fee.17326282
It will cost you a $75 administration fee plus an extra cost for time and labor.
The city inspector says they usually don't have too many problems with signs being left up too long.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay