LA CROSSE, Wis. - The political ads are gone, and soon the yard signs will be going away as well.
Residents have a week after the election is over to remove the political yard signs.
If they are not removed by next week, the city will remove them for you, but they will charge you a fee.17326282
It will cost you a $75 administration fee plus an extra cost for time and labor.
The city inspector says they usually don't have too many problems with signs being left up too long.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore