ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Festival Foods Salute to the Fourth Fireworks show in Onalaska will not be rescheduled, event organizers announced Wednesday afternoon.
It was canceled on Saturday and Sunday evening due to severe weather.
"Unfortunately Mother Nature won this year, but we are hopeful that next year we will be able to impress the crowd with a show that is twice the size!" Festival Foods Public Relations Specialist Kelly Poppele said in a statement.
Festival Foods "plans to have a show that is twice as big in 2015," according to a news release. That show is tentatively set for Saturday, June 27, 2015 at the Onalaska High School Soccer Fields.
The Kwitk Trip Fireworks Extravaganza as part of Riverfest is still scheduled for Friday, July 4 at 10 p.m.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure