LA CROSSE,Wis. - Festival foods has made a big donation to breast cancer research in our area.
Festival foods is donating over four thousand dollars to Gundersen Medical Foundation for breast cancer research. The money donated was raised in October as part of Festival's signature pink and white cookie fundraiser. For each package of cookies sold, Festival donated one dollar. The fundraiser has been running since 2012.
Festival also supports breast cancer research by hosting its annual Wine & Beer Tasting event in La Crosse and by partnering with C.H. Robinson and its MelonUp! Pink Ribbon Watermelon program, which designates a portion of melon sales to the Gundersen Medical Foundation.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing