LA CROSSE,Wis. - Festival foods has made a big donation to breast cancer research in our area.
Festival foods is donating over four thousand dollars to Gundersen Medical Foundation for breast cancer research. The money donated was raised in October as part of Festival's signature pink and white cookie fundraiser. For each package of cookies sold, Festival donated one dollar. The fundraiser has been running since 2012.
Festival also supports breast cancer research by hosting its annual Wine & Beer Tasting event in La Crosse and by partnering with C.H. Robinson and its MelonUp! Pink Ribbon Watermelon program, which designates a portion of melon sales to the Gundersen Medical Foundation.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Prison launches service dog training program
- Heart disease survivor pushes forward
- Flooding affecting Memorial Day camping in La Crosse
- Father-son team arrested in Chicago-to-La Crosse drug trade, police say
- La Crosse Valley View Mall for sale by property owner
- Emergency responders take part in mass casualty drill at La Crosse airport
- Gehl Foods distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers
- La Crosse Center approves 10-game schedule for pro basketball team