LA CROSSE,Wis. - Festival foods has made a big donation to breast cancer research in our area.
Festival foods is donating over four thousand dollars to Gundersen Medical Foundation for breast cancer research. The money donated was raised in October as part of Festival's signature pink and white cookie fundraiser. For each package of cookies sold, Festival donated one dollar. The fundraiser has been running since 2012.
Festival also supports breast cancer research by hosting its annual Wine & Beer Tasting event in La Crosse and by partnering with C.H. Robinson and its MelonUp! Pink Ribbon Watermelon program, which designates a portion of melon sales to the Gundersen Medical Foundation.
- Holmen teen facing attempted homicide charge following stabbing
- La Crosse Police Department sees increase in applicants
- Previous mild winters help this year's snow budget
- Northside McDonald's temporarily closes due to relocation
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 27, 2017
- Stripper sues club in popular tourist destination
- Appeals court won't put Trump's travel ban case on hold
- Pocan bringing immigrant to Trump's congressional speech
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- New budget forecast coming Tuesday