MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Police say they have arrested a 20-year-old Wauwatosa man after authorities found materials to make explosives in a Madison apartment.
The Madison Police Department says it got a report of suspicious material in an apartment on the 10 block of North Brooks Street on Saturday afternoon.
WISC-TV reports officers found items and documents indicating the manufacturing of an explosive device. Police seized the materials and stabilized them.
Madison police say there is no ongoing threat to the community. The investigation is ongoing.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race