MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Police say they have arrested a 20-year-old Wauwatosa man after authorities found materials to make explosives in a Madison apartment.
The Madison Police Department says it got a report of suspicious material in an apartment on the 10 block of North Brooks Street on Saturday afternoon.
WISC-TV reports officers found items and documents indicating the manufacturing of an explosive device. Police seized the materials and stabilized them.
Madison police say there is no ongoing threat to the community. The investigation is ongoing.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks