LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - If you're headed to a Super Bowl watch party tomorrow, chances are there will be plenty of snacks to choose from.
The Super Bowl is considered one of the biggest feasting events in the country - so dieticians are warning people to watch what they eat this Sunday.
During the event, people eat twice the average daily amount of snack foods - nationwide, that's more than 30-million pounds of food.
If you're still following that New Year's Resolution and want to avoid the extra calories that come with tomorrow. Experts say it's all about balancing your snacks. They recommend filling up on fruits and veggies before digging into the high-calorie snacks.24244028
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure