LA CROSSE, WI - An excessive heat warning has been issued for Monday and Tuesday for counties that border the Mississippi River—La Crosse, Houston, Winona, Trempealeau, Buffalo, Wabasha and Pepin.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul says we can expect hazy sunshine with record or near-record highs in the mid-to-upper 90s. Heat indices will climb into the 95-105-degree range, but some spots could see readings in the 105-110+ range.
A heat advisory remains in effect for the rest of the viewing area through Tuesday evening.
Graul says the overnight/early morning lows will only fall into the 75-80-degree range in most areas.21654564
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract