EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (AP) - An Eau Claire pediatrician is accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old male patient.
Eau Claire police say the doctor has been arrested on a possible charge of second-degree sexual assault and exposing himself. Authorities began an investigation Aug. 31 after the boy's parents told police their son was sexually assaulted during a medical exam at Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire.
The health care provider issued a statement saying the doctor was terminated Sept. 12.
The statement said other patients expressed concern after the pediatrician was fired and those reports are being investigated.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline