TOWN OF PRESTON, Wis. (WKBT) - A milk truck driver's condition is unknown after his truck rolled off the highway in Trempealeau Co. early Monday morning.
James Bruegger, 61, of Alma was travelling south on Highway 53 near the Town of Preston when his semi-truck left the road and rolled after hitting the ditch. Bruegger was ejected from the cab.
Tri County Ambulances responded to the accident and took Bruegger to Tri County Hospital in Whitehall. His injuries are unknown and the accident remains under investigation.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online