TOWN OF PRESTON, Wis. (WKBT) - A milk truck driver's condition is unknown after his truck rolled off the highway in Trempealeau Co. early Monday morning.
James Bruegger, 61, of Alma was travelling south on Highway 53 near the Town of Preston when his semi-truck left the road and rolled after hitting the ditch. Bruegger was ejected from the cab.
Tri County Ambulances responded to the accident and took Bruegger to Tri County Hospital in Whitehall. His injuries are unknown and the accident remains under investigation.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016