TOWN OF PRESTON, Wis. (WKBT) - A milk truck driver's condition is unknown after his truck rolled off the highway in Trempealeau Co. early Monday morning.
James Bruegger, 61, of Alma was travelling south on Highway 53 near the Town of Preston when his semi-truck left the road and rolled after hitting the ditch. Bruegger was ejected from the cab.
Tri County Ambulances responded to the accident and took Bruegger to Tri County Hospital in Whitehall. His injuries are unknown and the accident remains under investigation.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Senate panel inches Sunday liquor sales forward
- Bipartisan support for Wisconsin bill helping terminally ill
- Walker's evangelical Alaskan cruise canceled
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- Vets warn eliminating prevailing wage will cost jobs