WINONA COUNTY, Minn. - A 55-year-old man suffered non-life-threatening injuries after his semi rolled over on Highway 61 Tuesday afternoon.
The Minnesota State Patrol said the driver was going eastbound in Winona on County Road 3 when it crossed over Highway 61 and rolled into the east ditch. The crash happened at about 2:50 p.m. at mile post 11.
David Williams, 55, of Racine, was injured in the crash.
The Pickwick Fire Department, Tri-State Ambulance and the Minnesota Department of Transportation assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with this incident.20910440
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure