WINONA COUNTY, Minn. - A 55-year-old man suffered non-life-threatening injuries after his semi rolled over on Highway 61 Tuesday afternoon.
The Minnesota State Patrol said the driver was going eastbound in Winona on County Road 3 when it crossed over Highway 61 and rolled into the east ditch. The crash happened at about 2:50 p.m. at mile post 11.
David Williams, 55, of Racine, was injured in the crash.
The Pickwick Fire Department, Tri-State Ambulance and the Minnesota Department of Transportation assisted the Minnesota State Patrol with this incident.20910440
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration