EAU CLAIRE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - A 34-year-old driver, his wife, and 8-year-old daughter suffer minor injuries after he suffered a seizure while driving on Highway 53 near Eau Claire.
The driver's wife attempted to steer the car from the passenger seat but the vehicle left the roadway and struck a rock embankment adjacent to the highway. All three were transported to Sacred Heart Hospital.
The Eau Claire County Sheriff's Department cited the driver for operating with a revoked driver's license and operating without insurance.
The sheriff's office was assisted by the Eau Claire Police Department, the Altoona Police Department, Township Fire Department, the Altoona Fire Department and the Eau Claire Fire Department.
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- Downtown Minneapolis hospital announces layoffs
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- Police: Twin Cities lawyer fatally struck runner in St. Paul
- Protesters cleared from Dakota Access oil pipeline camp
- Iowa man sentenced for lying to cold case investigators