EAU CLAIRE COUNTY, Wis. (WKBT) - A 34-year-old driver, his wife, and 8-year-old daughter suffer minor injuries after he suffered a seizure while driving on Highway 53 near Eau Claire.
The driver's wife attempted to steer the car from the passenger seat but the vehicle left the roadway and struck a rock embankment adjacent to the highway. All three were transported to Sacred Heart Hospital.
The Eau Claire County Sheriff's Department cited the driver for operating with a revoked driver's license and operating without insurance.
The sheriff's office was assisted by the Eau Claire Police Department, the Altoona Police Department, Township Fire Department, the Altoona Fire Department and the Eau Claire Fire Department.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Man convicted of killing Wisconsin woman buried in basement
- Jury convicts man in St. Paul workplace shooting of ex-wife
- Troopers focus on Interstate 90 in South Dakota, Minnesota
- Woman jumps on hood of car to stop thief
- Judge dismisses lawsuit from teacher body-slammed by student
- Dubuque high school teacher charged in marijuana case
- 18-year-old suspect in custody in Appleton bank robbery
- Minneapolis man arrested in Columbia Heights bank robbery