PIERCE COUNTY, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol arrested a 31-year-old man from Ellsworth on Sunday for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, 2nd offense.
Authorities responded to a one vehicle rollover crash on US 63 north of 220th Avenue in the Township of Trenton at about 5 p.m. The initial emergency call said the driver of the vehicle may be impaired.
A Trooper arrested the driver of the vehicle, Dustin Paul Bengtson. He was not injured in the crash. Bengtson was transported to the River Falls Area Hospital for a blood draw and was then taken to the Pierce County Jail.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser