PIERCE COUNTY, Wis. - The Wisconsin State Patrol arrested a 31-year-old man from Ellsworth on Sunday for operating a vehicle while intoxicated, 2nd offense.
Authorities responded to a one vehicle rollover crash on US 63 north of 220th Avenue in the Township of Trenton at about 5 p.m. The initial emergency call said the driver of the vehicle may be impaired.
A Trooper arrested the driver of the vehicle, Dustin Paul Bengtson. He was not injured in the crash. Bengtson was transported to the River Falls Area Hospital for a blood draw and was then taken to the Pierce County Jail.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls