PLYMOUTH, Minn. (AP) - A multiple-alarm fire has forced dozens of people from a Plymouth apartment building.
Fire departments from as far away as Eden Prairie and Bloomington were called to help fight the fire that heavily damaged the 62-unit apartment building.
Minnesota Public Radio News reports Plymouth Fire Chief Richard Kline says the initial call at 3 a.m. Friday involved a fire in an air conditioning unit. Kline says fire officials will allow residents to temporarily return to their homes to collect essential belongings.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US