ONEIDA, Wis. (AP) - The Oneida Nation says the 25 buffalo that died in Outagamie Country two months ago apparently died of dehydration.
Tribe officials say the herd's water supply got shut off, but they're not sure exactly how that happened. The tribe says one employee was disciplined for not following policy to check on the herd.
A WLUK-TV report says a lock has since been placed on the current pump to prevent it from being turned off.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers