ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Residents in the City of Onalaska will be given a "one-time" choice of changing their automated garbage and recycling cart size at no cost.
At this time, property owners will have the option to change out the existing 65-gallon refuse and recycling automated carts for a 35 or 95 gallon cart.
City staff sent the information to property owners back in February so if you are an owner, and did not get your postcard, stop by Onalaska City Hall to complete one before the deadline of April 2nd, which is this Wednesday.
If you are a tenant/renter or live in a mobile home park, please contact your landlord or manager directly to make your request.
Postcard requests received after that date will be charged a fee.
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Monday closings due to weather
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser