ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Residents in the City of Onalaska will be given a "one-time" choice of changing their automated garbage and recycling cart size at no cost.
At this time, property owners will have the option to change out the existing 65-gallon refuse and recycling automated carts for a 35 or 95 gallon cart.
City staff sent the information to property owners back in February so if you are an owner, and did not get your postcard, stop by Onalaska City Hall to complete one before the deadline of April 2nd, which is this Wednesday.
If you are a tenant/renter or live in a mobile home park, please contact your landlord or manager directly to make your request.
Postcard requests received after that date will be charged a fee.
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- CSAs connecting fresh produce to consumers
- La Crosse 12-year-old to clean up skate park with community help
- Thousands honored in La Crosse for volunteering
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation