MADISON, Wis. - A federal appeals court blocked release of Brendan Dassey, who was featured in the Netflix series "Making a Murderer."
Dassey will remain in prison while the state appeals a federal judge's decision in August to overturn Dassey's conviction in the death of Teresa Halbach in 2005.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing