LA CROSSE, Wis. - Hundreds of people are hoping to hit their share of triple 20's and double bullseyes this weekend.
Stansfield Vending is hosting its 30th annual team dart tournament at the La Crosse Center. The event draws teams and players from across the region.
In fact, one thousand competitors are shooting for cash prizes in a variety of brackets.
Organizer's say the dart tournament is so successful because it's such an easy game to pick up.
"There's something for all skill levels so I think that appeals to everyone," said Ryan Semlar, one of the organizers.
"You don't have to be a master player. You could just be out for fun and there's a level for you and a chance for you to win and compete," he added.
The tournament play started on Thursday and concludes on Sunday.18580348
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract