LA CROSSE, Wis. - Hundreds of people are hoping to hit their share of triple 20's and double bullseyes this weekend.
Stansfield Vending is hosting its 30th annual team dart tournament at the La Crosse Center. The event draws teams and players from across the region.
In fact, one thousand competitors are shooting for cash prizes in a variety of brackets.
Organizer's say the dart tournament is so successful because it's such an easy game to pick up.
"There's something for all skill levels so I think that appeals to everyone," said Ryan Semlar, one of the organizers.
"You don't have to be a master player. You could just be out for fun and there's a level for you and a chance for you to win and compete," he added.
The tournament play started on Thursday and concludes on Sunday.18580348
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser