WESTON, Wis. (AP) -- Fire has caused more than $1 million in damage at a wood flooring manufacturer in Weston.
A sander started on fire Wednesday at the business called From the Forest.
Weston Fire Chief Steve Meilahn tells WSAW-TV (http://bit.ly/TgM1o8 ) the sander that started the fire cost $200,000 and about $1 million in product was destroyed.
The fire department was still on the scene Thursday, using a thermal camera to check for hot spots.
No one was hurt.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather