WESTON, Wis. (AP) -- Fire has caused more than $1 million in damage at a wood flooring manufacturer in Weston.
A sander started on fire Wednesday at the business called From the Forest.
Weston Fire Chief Steve Meilahn tells WSAW-TV (http://bit.ly/TgM1o8 ) the sander that started the fire cost $200,000 and about $1 million in product was destroyed.
The fire department was still on the scene Thursday, using a thermal camera to check for hot spots.
No one was hurt.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing