LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Beach body season is upon us and a national competition encouraging fitness had its sights set on our area.
CrossFit La Crosse hosted a women's only fitness competition. La Crosse is just one of several locations across the country participating in the event. The goal of the event is to help raise awareness about strength training for women.
"Every woman here is here is to compete against themselves, but they're also here to encourage others to do their best," said Peter Olson, CrossFit La Crosse coach.
For more information on Crossfit La Crosse, visit CrosseFit La Crosse's website.
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions
- Wisconsin Primaries includes one La Crosse district, State Superintendent
- Woman found guilty of killing bicyclist while texting
- Candle caused fatal Madison condo fire; victim identified
- Walker asks public for help selling his budget