LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Beach body season is upon us and a national competition encouraging fitness had its sights set on our area.
CrossFit La Crosse hosted a women's only fitness competition. La Crosse is just one of several locations across the country participating in the event. The goal of the event is to help raise awareness about strength training for women.
"Every woman here is here is to compete against themselves, but they're also here to encourage others to do their best," said Peter Olson, CrossFit La Crosse coach.
For more information on Crossfit La Crosse, visit CrosseFit La Crosse's website.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.