LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Water utility crews in La Crosse plan to finish repairs to a broken water main on Friday.
The city says the water main break that happened on Ward Avenue near Losey Boulevard around 4 p.m. on Thursday is not weather related.
Crews have already repaired the water line. The work will be complete once they flush the line and repair the road.
The water utility said they typically have five-to-six water main breaks a year.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting