LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Water utility crews in La Crosse plan to finish repairs to a broken water main on Friday.
The city says the water main break that happened on Ward Avenue near Losey Boulevard around 4 p.m. on Thursday is not weather related.
Crews have already repaired the water line. The work will be complete once they flush the line and repair the road.
The water utility said they typically have five-to-six water main breaks a year.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests