LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An area restaurant chain is giving back to local emergency service personnel.
On Tuesday, Courtesy Corporation, which owns 58 McDonald's in western, Wisconsin and southeastern, Minnesota, and Clear Lake and Decorah Iowa, held #THANKFUL TUESDAY.
To show their appreciation Courtesy Corporation provided a free meal to active police officers, EMT's, military and firefighters.
Courtesy Corporation Owner and Operator Rick Lommen said it's important to give back to those who serve the public throughout the year.
"Our McFamily wants to express sincere gratitude to those that are risking their lives to ensure our safety. They continually put fourth an effort to make a positive influence in the community, in our restaurants, and with our customers, and for that, we are thankful," said Lommen.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Prison launches service dog training program
- Heart disease survivor pushes forward
- Flooding affecting Memorial Day camping in La Crosse
- Father-son team arrested in Chicago-to-La Crosse drug trade, police say
- La Crosse Valley View Mall for sale by property owner
- Emergency responders take part in mass casualty drill at La Crosse airport
- Gehl Foods distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers
- La Crosse Center approves 10-game schedule for pro basketball team