LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An area restaurant chain is giving back to local emergency service personnel.
On Tuesday, Courtesy Corporation, which owns 58 McDonald's in western, Wisconsin and southeastern, Minnesota, and Clear Lake and Decorah Iowa, held #THANKFUL TUESDAY.
To show their appreciation Courtesy Corporation provided a free meal to active police officers, EMT's, military and firefighters.
Courtesy Corporation Owner and Operator Rick Lommen said it's important to give back to those who serve the public throughout the year.
"Our McFamily wants to express sincere gratitude to those that are risking their lives to ensure our safety. They continually put fourth an effort to make a positive influence in the community, in our restaurants, and with our customers, and for that, we are thankful," said Lommen.
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Sunday liquor sales heads for final Minnesota Senate vote
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain