ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society is working to make sure every cat has a home for the holidays.
Throughout the month of December, cat adoption fees will only be $5 thanks to a partnership with Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, an organization promoting no-kill humane societies.
In addition, a large donation is allowing the shelter to waive adoption fees for cats that have been isolated because of high stress or minor upper respiratory issues.
The shelter says they are trying to shine a light on isolated cats.
If you would like to learn more about cat adoptions, you can call the humane society at (608)-781-4014.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse