ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society is working to make sure every cat has a home for the holidays.
Throughout the month of December, cat adoption fees will only be $5 thanks to a partnership with Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, an organization promoting no-kill humane societies.
In addition, a large donation is allowing the shelter to waive adoption fees for cats that have been isolated because of high stress or minor upper respiratory issues.
The shelter says they are trying to shine a light on isolated cats.
If you would like to learn more about cat adoptions, you can call the humane society at (608)-781-4014.
- Spike in attempted suicides at La Crosse's Juvenile Detention Facility prompts changes
- Teen dies in Vernon County hunting accident
- Police and Fire Commission to vote on new Fire Chief Wednesday
- Walker defends property tax cut, issues veto threat
- Road for UWL ends at NCAA III Midwest Regional title game
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 22, 2017
- Downtown businesses ask for changes to weekend street parking rules
- WisCorps launching new Inclusive Crew
- Lane closures coming to I-90 on Dresbach Bridge
- ‘Click It or Ticket' regional campaign begins in Minnesota