ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society is working to make sure every cat has a home for the holidays.
Throughout the month of December, cat adoption fees will only be $5 thanks to a partnership with Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, an organization promoting no-kill humane societies.
In addition, a large donation is allowing the shelter to waive adoption fees for cats that have been isolated because of high stress or minor upper respiratory issues.
The shelter says they are trying to shine a light on isolated cats.
If you would like to learn more about cat adoptions, you can call the humane society at (608)-781-4014.
- House GOP abruptly pulls troubled health care bill
- Suspect identified in quadruple Wisconsin shooting
- La Crosse Central student saves choking friend
- Walker calls for House vote on health care bill
- Walker, Scott place friendly bet on Wisconsin-Florida game
- Wisconsin lawmakers target lawmaking to lobbying path
- Muslim civil rights group calls on public to fight bigotry
- Mayo helps reunite boy battling cancer with lost teddy bear
- Man charged with leaving crash scene where friend died
- Police find 2 bodies in central Iowa home