LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society's annual Adopt-a-thon event will be July 11-13 from 1 p.m. -6 p.m. at 911 Critter Court, Onalaska.
The event will feature a "The Price is Right" theme allowing residents to spin "The Big Wheel" for discounted prices for cats, some dogs, and other small animals.
"The Adopt-a-thon is a great way for us to find forever homes for the animals at the shelter. It's also a great way to get people connected with the Coulee Region Humane Society," said Samantha Luhmann, Coulee Region Humane Society outreach coordinator.
According to Luhmann, the goal for this year is to have 30 animals adopted over the three-day event.
For more information, visit the Coulee Region Human Society's Facebook page, or call the organization at 608-781-4014.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building