LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Coulee Region Humane Society's annual Adopt-a-thon event will be July 11-13 from 1 p.m. -6 p.m. at 911 Critter Court, Onalaska.
The event will feature a "The Price is Right" theme allowing residents to spin "The Big Wheel" for discounted prices for cats, some dogs, and other small animals.
"The Adopt-a-thon is a great way for us to find forever homes for the animals at the shelter. It's also a great way to get people connected with the Coulee Region Humane Society," said Samantha Luhmann, Coulee Region Humane Society outreach coordinator.
According to Luhmann, the goal for this year is to have 30 animals adopted over the three-day event.
For more information, visit the Coulee Region Human Society's Facebook page, or call the organization at 608-781-4014.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration