TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will live in Tomah upon release on or before May 30, according to the Tomah Police Department.
Brian Vadnais, 53, was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child in 1993. In 1994, Vadnais was convicted of first degree sexual assault of a child. In the past his victims were juvenile female acquaintances, according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Office said.
Vadnais will be staying at 1515 Kilbourn Avenue in Tomah, Wisconsin. He will be monitored by various forms of electronic devices and must also comply with requirements of lifetime sex offender registration.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Community Closings & Delays due to approaching storm
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Bipartisan proposal would eliminate publishing minutes
- House committee approves bill that would charge protesters
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups