TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will live in Tomah upon release on or before May 30, according to the Tomah Police Department.
Brian Vadnais, 53, was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child in 1993. In 1994, Vadnais was convicted of first degree sexual assault of a child. In the past his victims were juvenile female acquaintances, according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Office said.
Vadnais will be staying at 1515 Kilbourn Avenue in Tomah, Wisconsin. He will be monitored by various forms of electronic devices and must also comply with requirements of lifetime sex offender registration.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Prison launches service dog training program
- Heart disease survivor pushes forward
- Flooding affecting Memorial Day camping in La Crosse
- Father-son team arrested in Chicago-to-La Crosse drug trade, police say
- La Crosse Valley View Mall for sale by property owner
- Emergency responders take part in mass casualty drill at La Crosse airport
- Gehl Foods distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers