TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will live in Tomah upon release on or before May 30, according to the Tomah Police Department.
Brian Vadnais, 53, was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child in 1993. In 1994, Vadnais was convicted of first degree sexual assault of a child. In the past his victims were juvenile female acquaintances, according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Office said.
Vadnais will be staying at 1515 Kilbourn Avenue in Tomah, Wisconsin. He will be monitored by various forms of electronic devices and must also comply with requirements of lifetime sex offender registration.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Representative Kind hears from local voters in La Crosse
- Iowa House panel OKs medical marijuana oil bill
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help