TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will live in Tomah upon release on or before May 30, according to the Tomah Police Department.
Brian Vadnais, 53, was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child in 1993. In 1994, Vadnais was convicted of first degree sexual assault of a child. In the past his victims were juvenile female acquaintances, according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Office said.
Vadnais will be staying at 1515 Kilbourn Avenue in Tomah, Wisconsin. He will be monitored by various forms of electronic devices and must also comply with requirements of lifetime sex offender registration.
- Wisconsin Revenue Department touts anti-fraud efforts
- The Latest: Wisconsin superintendent hopefuls hold forum
- Two found dead near Oshkosh during welfare check
- Republican proposes raising UW tuition by inflation, income
- New budget forecast coming Tuesday
- Stripper sues club in popular tourist destination
- Candidates for Wisconsin superintendent face off at forum
- Dayton administration proposes more energy from renewables
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin
- Senate to vote on ending ban on Sunday liquor sales