TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will live in Tomah upon release on or before May 30, according to the Tomah Police Department.
Brian Vadnais, 53, was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child in 1993. In 1994, Vadnais was convicted of first degree sexual assault of a child. In the past his victims were juvenile female acquaintances, according to the Vernon County Sheriff's Office said.
Vadnais will be staying at 1515 Kilbourn Avenue in Tomah, Wisconsin. He will be monitored by various forms of electronic devices and must also comply with requirements of lifetime sex offender registration.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure