LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will be released in La Crosse on March 11, La Crosse police announced Monday.
Billy R Cade, Jr. was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child. La Crosse police said Cade, Jr. sexually assaulted and threatened to harm two female acquaintances that were 14 and 16-years-old.
Cade, Jr. will live at 809 Rose Street in La Crosse.
As part of the special supervision conditions, Cade, Jr. must have Department of Corrections-Probation and Parole Supervision, GPS monitoring. La Crosse police said he must comply with standard sex offender rules, have face-to-face contact with law enforcement and comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program. He may not have unsupervised contact with minors; no taverns/bars/liquor stores and may not consume alcohol or drugs.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers