LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will be released in La Crosse on March 11, La Crosse police announced Monday.
Billy R Cade, Jr. was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child. La Crosse police said Cade, Jr. sexually assaulted and threatened to harm two female acquaintances that were 14 and 16-years-old.
Cade, Jr. will live at 809 Rose Street in La Crosse.
As part of the special supervision conditions, Cade, Jr. must have Department of Corrections-Probation and Parole Supervision, GPS monitoring. La Crosse police said he must comply with standard sex offender rules, have face-to-face contact with law enforcement and comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program. He may not have unsupervised contact with minors; no taverns/bars/liquor stores and may not consume alcohol or drugs.
- News 8 Investigates - Watching the Watchers
- Looking ahead: Spring road construction
- Winter thaw reveals needles in streets
- Driver identified in bizarre car crash Sunday
- Man puts meth in tip jar and cash
- Warm weather creates dangerous ice conditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 20, 2017
- Oktoberfest officials move Festmaster's Ball to August
- Wisconsin Primaries includes one La Crosse district, State Superintendent
- Woman found guilty of killing bicyclist while texting