LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - A convicted sex offender will be released in La Crosse on November 12.
John Bjerkaas, 32, was convicted of second degree sexual assault of a child. La Crosse police say Bjerkaas had sexual contact with a 12-year-old girl.
La Crosse police have Bjerkaas' address listed as Attic Correctional, 809 Rose Street #1 in La Crosse.
After he's released, Bjerkaas must have face-to-face contact with law enforcement, comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?