JACKSON COUNTY, WI (WKBT) - A 33-year-old convicted sex offender will be released from prison to Jackson County on November 5.
Leaf Boulding will be on extended supervision probation through the Department of Corrections and will be living at 5 South Roosevelt Street in Black River Falls.
In 2002, Boulding was convicted of 2nd degree sexual assault of a child after he was found to have had sex with a 15-year-old girl. The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says Boulding was also convicted of escape, which led to his prison sentence.
Boulding's probation terms include a lifetime registration with the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program. He cannot consume alcohol, drugs and cannot be where alcohol is sold or served. Boulding may not have unsupervised contact with minors.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser