JACKSON COUNTY, WI (WKBT) - A 33-year-old convicted sex offender will be released from prison to Jackson County on November 5.
Leaf Boulding will be on extended supervision probation through the Department of Corrections and will be living at 5 South Roosevelt Street in Black River Falls.
In 2002, Boulding was convicted of 2nd degree sexual assault of a child after he was found to have had sex with a 15-year-old girl. The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says Boulding was also convicted of escape, which led to his prison sentence.
Boulding's probation terms include a lifetime registration with the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program. He cannot consume alcohol, drugs and cannot be where alcohol is sold or served. Boulding may not have unsupervised contact with minors.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline