LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Community members hit the links for a good cause Monday.
The third annual Golf Outing for Autism was held at Fox Hollow Golf Course.
The event pits four-person teams against one another for 18 holes, with all proceeds going to the La Crosse Area Autism Foundation.
Funds raised will be used to help pay for services like therapy, therapy equipment and communication devices.
For more information on the La Crosse Area Autism Foundation, you can visit their website at laxautism.org.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day