LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Community members hit the links for a good cause Monday.
The third annual Golf Outing for Autism was held at Fox Hollow Golf Course.
The event pits four-person teams against one another for 18 holes, with all proceeds going to the La Crosse Area Autism Foundation.
Funds raised will be used to help pay for services like therapy, therapy equipment and communication devices.
For more information on the La Crosse Area Autism Foundation, you can visit their website at laxautism.org.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers