GALESVILLE, Wis. (WKBT) - Volunteers in Galesville provided a Thanksgiving dinner for their community members.
The free meal was made and served at the Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau Middle School Thursday afternoon. The event included music, a raffle and a bounce house for the kids.
Volunteers served up more than three hundred meals in Galesville Thursday.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts
- "Share the Love" donation to Family & Children's Center
- Bennett getting acclimated quickly to Packers