GALESVILLE, Wis. (WKBT) - Volunteers in Galesville provided a Thanksgiving dinner for their community members.
The free meal was made and served at the Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau Middle School Thursday afternoon. The event included music, a raffle and a bounce house for the kids.
Volunteers served up more than three hundred meals in Galesville Thursday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.