GALESVILLE, Wis. (WKBT) - Volunteers in Galesville provided a Thanksgiving dinner for their community members.
The free meal was made and served at the Gale-Ettrick-Trempealeau Middle School Thursday afternoon. The event included music, a raffle and a bounce house for the kids.
Volunteers served up more than three hundred meals in Galesville Thursday.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse