SABIN, MN (AP) - Authorities say a 91-year-old Sabin man has died after the vehicle he was riding in collided with a train in Clay County in northwestern Minnesota.
The Clay County Sheriff's Office says the accident happened Sunday afternoon just south of Sabin.
Deputies arrived to find a vehicle on its roof on the tracks.
William "Bill" Briden was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver, 83-year-old Gloria Briden, was extricated from the vehicle and was flown to Sanford Health for her injuries.
Her condition was not immediately known.
Authorities are still investigating.
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East