LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Western Technical College unveils another addition to its campus in La Crosse.
A Grand Opening was held this morning for the newly completed Coleman Center. The new building is named after former Western Technical College director John Coleman, who was also posthumously awarded the Western Legacy Award.
The building offers newer and better facilities for the technical college's general education classes.
"It'll be a much more energy efficient facility. It'll also have the proper layout so that we're getting good space utilization. It's going to be a state-of-the-art, 21st century instructional facility, and that's something we didn't have before," said Western Technical College President Lee Rasch.
The recent remodeling of the Western campus started in 2013 as part of the Vision 2020 facilities plan.
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Bridge in Buffalo County collapses, causes car crash
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash
- Wisconsin transportation officials to discuss audit
- LIVE Decorah Eagle Cam
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- State lawmakers fear backlash from giving themselves a raise
- Minnesota churches prepare to house immigrants