LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A track and field coach at UW-La Crosse's state event was injured after a tent blew over during the storm Saturday.
According to Tri-State Ambulance, first responders transported the coach to a nearby hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The name of the coach is unknown at the time.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December