LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A track and field coach at UW-La Crosse's state event was injured after a tent blew over during the storm Saturday.
According to Tri-State Ambulance, first responders transported the coach to a nearby hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The name of the coach is unknown at the time.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game