LA CROSSE, Wis. - If you're planning on doing some spring cleaning around your yard, you won't have to haul it any further than the curb.
The City of La Crosse will pick up brush for one week, starting on Monday and running until Friday, May 10.
Brush must be placed near the curb by 7 a.m. to make sure crews pick it up.
The brush must be less than 4 feet in length, bundled with cotton string and weighing no more than 50 pounds.
La Crosse residents can also haul their brush to the drop-off site on Isle la Plume.
The drop-off site is open Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call the city Recycling Office at 789-7508.20025334
- Holmen man sentenced for 2015 murder
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse
- Herberger's moving into former Macy's location in La Crosse