LA CROSSE, Wis. - If you're planning on doing some spring cleaning around your yard, you won't have to haul it any further than the curb.
The City of La Crosse will pick up brush for one week, starting on Monday and running until Friday, May 10.
Brush must be placed near the curb by 7 a.m. to make sure crews pick it up.
The brush must be less than 4 feet in length, bundled with cotton string and weighing no more than 50 pounds.
La Crosse residents can also haul their brush to the drop-off site on Isle la Plume.
The drop-off site is open Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information, call the city Recycling Office at 789-7508.20025334
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Mayo study proposes method to lower circumcision costs
- La Crosse County sees record home sales in 2016
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- End of TPP leaves farmers and business leaders concerned
- Education tax credit causes stir at Minnesota Legislature