LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Prices for three parking ramp pay stations in downtown La Crosse are finalized.
The city will charge $1.50 an hour for parking in the Market Square, La Crosse Center, and Main Street ramps. The charge is only applied after a two hour grace period. The fee will be enforced 24 hours a day during the week and 6 pm to 6 am on weekends. In hopes to encourage people to use the ramps all two hour parking in business districts downtown will be reduced to 90 minutes.
The Department of Public Works does offer monthly parking permits in all three parking ramps.
To learn more about parking and prices downtown check out the city's website at www.cityoflacrosse.org
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Local students compete in dairy cook off
- Cub scouts donate bird nest boxes to La Crosse marsh
- La Crosse Police policies to be assessed in accreditation process
- Excessive use of technology among youth raising concerns