LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Prices for three parking ramp pay stations in downtown La Crosse are finalized.
The city will charge $1.50 an hour for parking in the Market Square, La Crosse Center, and Main Street ramps. The charge is only applied after a two hour grace period. The fee will be enforced 24 hours a day during the week and 6 pm to 6 am on weekends. In hopes to encourage people to use the ramps all two hour parking in business districts downtown will be reduced to 90 minutes.
The Department of Public Works does offer monthly parking permits in all three parking ramps.
To learn more about parking and prices downtown check out the city's website at www.cityoflacrosse.org
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion