LA CROSSE, Wis. - The City of La Crosse Police Department will post crash reports online through a partnership with the Carfax Police Crash Assistance Program.
Police say the reports, which are stored electronically in a secure database, will save the department money and reduce administrative staff time spent fulfilling each request.
Police say public access to the crash reports is now more efficient.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather