LA CROSSE, Wis. - The City of La Crosse has declared a snow disposal period covering the next two nights.
Anyone who parks on the streets in the city will want to double check they're following the alternate side parking ordinance.
Crews will be removing snow from streets from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. each day.18362950
La Crosse Public Works Director Dale Hexom says if people don't follow the regulations, fines may triple and their vehicle may be towed.
It's the first time the city has used the new rule passed earlier by the City Council.
Click here for more information on the city's Alternate Side Parking rules.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building