LA CROSSE, Wis. - The City of La Crosse has declared a snow disposal period covering the next two nights.
Anyone who parks on the streets in the city will want to double check they're following the alternate side parking ordinance.
Crews will be removing snow from streets from 1 a.m. to 6 a.m. each day.18362950
La Crosse Public Works Director Dale Hexom says if people don't follow the regulations, fines may triple and their vehicle may be towed.
It's the first time the city has used the new rule passed earlier by the City Council.
Click here for more information on the city's Alternate Side Parking rules.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore