LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An outage at Charter Communications is causing Internet problems for customers across the nation.
The outage is affecting many customers in News 8's viewing area.
Customers report spotty to no Internet connection. When trying to contact Charter Communications, customers say thy receive only a busy signal and no satisfaction at all from the internet provider
Charter Communications has not released a statement saying what is causing the outage or when it will be fixed.
Stay with News 8 for the latest.
- Kentucky shooting suspect might be headed to Wisconsin
- Sunday liquor sales ban on Minnesota House's chopping block
- Area hotel damaged after bizarre car crash
- Mobile app made in Wisconsin aims to empower women
- Man fatally stabs mother near Hudson, kills self after chase
- Waukesha police hope DNA cracks 1975 baby death cold case
- AP Exclusive: Drugs vanish at some VA hospitals
- Vehicle runs into river after driver swerves to avoid deer
- Milwaukee police arrest man in family member's killing
- 5 people wounded in Ames shooting that involved officers