LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An outage at Charter Communications is causing Internet problems for customers across the nation.
The outage is affecting many customers in News 8's viewing area.
Customers report spotty to no Internet connection. When trying to contact Charter Communications, customers say thy receive only a busy signal and no satisfaction at all from the internet provider
Charter Communications has not released a statement saying what is causing the outage or when it will be fixed.
Stay with News 8 for the latest.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death