LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An outage at Charter Communications is causing Internet problems for customers across the nation.
The outage is affecting many customers in News 8's viewing area.
Customers report spotty to no Internet connection. When trying to contact Charter Communications, customers say thy receive only a busy signal and no satisfaction at all from the internet provider
Charter Communications has not released a statement saying what is causing the outage or when it will be fixed.
Stay with News 8 for the latest.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- Wisconsin judge drops power line construction ban
- Walker signs bill allowing minors at music festivals
- Minnesota lawmaker aims to make it harder to avoid vaccines
- 2-year-old Milwaukee boy accidentally shoots self
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter