CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (AP) - Authorities are investigating the suspicious death of a man whose body was found in a car at a Cedar Falls condo complex parking lot.
Cedar Falls Police Chief Jeff Olson says a passer-by spotted the body about 7:30 a.m. Thursday. Chemicals were found in the car, but their type and amount haven't been released.
Olson says investigators also are checking a residence at the complex.
Police haven't released the name of the dead man, whose body will be examined for the cause of death.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse