CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (AP) - Authorities are investigating the suspicious death of a man whose body was found in a car at a Cedar Falls condo complex parking lot.
Cedar Falls Police Chief Jeff Olson says a passer-by spotted the body about 7:30 a.m. Thursday. Chemicals were found in the car, but their type and amount haven't been released.
Olson says investigators also are checking a residence at the complex.
Police haven't released the name of the dead man, whose body will be examined for the cause of death.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing