LA CROSSE, WI - The La Crosse Fire Department has released the cause of the fire at Trane Company on Wednesday, September 11.
A contractor on site was doing demolition work at Trane Company's technology building when the fire started, fire fighters said Monday.
The contractor was doing "hot work," cutting metal and that started a section of insulation on fire around 6:45 a.m. No one was injured.
Trane Company does not know how much damage the fire caused.21968376
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river