LA CROSSE, WI - The La Crosse Fire Department has released the cause of the fire at Trane Company on Wednesday, September 11.
A contractor on site was doing demolition work at Trane Company's technology building when the fire started, fire fighters said Monday.
The contractor was doing "hot work," cutting metal and that started a section of insulation on fire around 6:45 a.m. No one was injured.
Trane Company does not know how much damage the fire caused.21968376
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership