TOMAH, WI - The Tomah Police Department released the cause of death of a man found in home on the 1400 block of Superior Avenue on June 16.
Carlos Torres Villa, 21, died of a heroin overdose/toxicity, according to an autopsy done by the University of Wisconsin Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
When police began their investigation in mid-June, they said there were no obvious signs of trauma which may have caused his death.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks