TOMAH, WI - The Tomah Police Department released the cause of death of a man found in home on the 1400 block of Superior Avenue on June 16.
Carlos Torres Villa, 21, died of a heroin overdose/toxicity, according to an autopsy done by the University of Wisconsin Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
When police began their investigation in mid-June, they said there were no obvious signs of trauma which may have caused his death.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.