LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A male driver suffered minor injuries after his car struck a house on the corner of 13th and Bennett Streets Tuesday night.
Authorities on scene told News 8 the car was totaled after the crash, which happened at about 8:15 p.m. The driver refused treatment at the scene.
The house suffered cosmetic damage. The foundation was not damaged. The homeowner was not at home at the time of the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say
- Man fatally shot in Waterloo, authorities say