LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - No one was seriously injured in an accident involving a car hitting the side of a home in downtown La Crosse Saturday.
First responders arrived at the corner of Farnam Street and West Avenue just before 11 a.m. to find a car crashed into the side of a house there. Officers say the driver of a Honda CR-V appeared to have had a seizure while driving and drifted off the road, nearly hitting a bystander as he crashed over the curb.
The owners of the house weren't home at the time, and no one else was hurt. The driver of the vehicle was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners