LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - No one was seriously injured in an accident involving a car hitting the side of a home in downtown La Crosse Saturday.
First responders arrived at the corner of Farnam Street and West Avenue just before 11 a.m. to find a car crashed into the side of a house there. Officers say the driver of a Honda CR-V appeared to have had a seizure while driving and drifted off the road, nearly hitting a bystander as he crashed over the curb.
The owners of the house weren't home at the time, and no one else was hurt. The driver of the vehicle was transported to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure