DRESBACH, Minn. - The capsized tugboat at Lock and Dam #7 at Dresbach will stay there for at least another week. The boat went over the dam last week.
22 year old Tyler Trussoni of Genoa died after becoming trapped inside.
The tugboat is owned by Brennan Marine.
The company says it is secured in place, and they're using preventative measures to contain any potential fuel or oil leaks.
Specialized equipment is on its way from St. Louis to help salvage the boat. That's expected to happen some time next week.
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East