DRESBACH, Minn. - The capsized tugboat at Lock and Dam #7 at Dresbach will stay there for at least another week. The boat went over the dam last week.
22 year old Tyler Trussoni of Genoa died after becoming trapped inside.
The tugboat is owned by Brennan Marine.
The company says it is secured in place, and they're using preventative measures to contain any potential fuel or oil leaks.
Specialized equipment is on its way from St. Louis to help salvage the boat. That's expected to happen some time next week.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads