MILWAUKEE (AP) - Wind gusts are whipping up snow outside the tents of Milwaukee Brewer fans camped outside Miller Park.
The campers were dreaming of baseball weather Friday while they waited for a chance to buy Opening Day tickets on Saturday. And it's the first shot at Brewers individual game tickets for the upcoming season.
The Brewers hold the team's seventh annual "arctic tailgate" Saturday beginning at 9 a.m. The countdown to Opening Day now at 38 days.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest