LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - The Cameron Park Famer's Market is closing up shop for the season.
The market held its final sale Saturday in the Eco-Center at La Crosse's Myrick Park. More than a dozen vendors showed up for the season-closing sale with locally-grown vegetables, organic meat and hand-made crafts.
The winter market offers a chance for customers to buy local, and for vendors to continue their sales into the winter months.
"It gives our customers access to local food and gives our vendors the option to keep selling their goods to the local community," said Nell Saunders-Scott, market manager for the market.
The Cameron Park Famer's Market will open back up, in the spring.24118638
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016